Thinking School is an interactive online school. Learners are privileged to participate in our online courses and interact in real-time with lecturers through Thinking School’s well-built education platform.
Lecturers beside from teaching will also instruct, commentating, and advising practical knowledge that is deeply connected to the course. Therefore deliver a comprehensive and applicable study program for each and every individual participated, making sure no learners are being left behind another.
Activities in a course:
- Access to study material (clips, slides, books, etc)
- Take quizzes and games to revise knowledge
- Discuss and debate on practical topics
- Analyze real-life reports and projects
- Present assessments, cross-comment, and cross-advise on the assessment with others
- Join live streaming sessions to discuss and ask questions with lecturers in real-time
- Other offline activities